Combining Chats Using Mixer's FTL
If you're going to multicast your FTL Mixer stream, you'll want to access the chat. Here's how to do that.
Recommended Size: Any
- Visit SpeechChat
- Connect your Google Drive, which the service uses for configuration.
- All the configuration is going to be done through right top corner.
- Connect your Mixer and/or Youtube and/or Twitch accounts by pressing “Platforms” and then the button corresponding to your platform(s) of choice.
- Close the “Platforms” section and open “SpeechChat” -> “Control Panel
- Go to the “Voice” Tab and uncheck “Enable speech
- Go to the “Events tab and uncheck ”Post message in chat” for every event.
If you’ve set up a Mixer and a YouTube stream correctly you will see something like this at the bottom:
It shows the number of followers and your status (Not streaming/Streaming and for how long). Moreover, typing and sending a message through this website will by default send messages to all connected platforms, like Restream chat.