How To Setup Facebook Live
As social media evolves it helps to evolve with it to help get your videos or brand across it and it might make sense to do it where you spend a lot of your time: on Facebook. Facebook Live is an interactive way to share what you're doing while you are doing it. So take advantage of this especially if you have a personal Facebook group for your fans to congregate to watch you live.
Recommended Size: 100 Subs
How to Start a Live video
- In the Facebook app, begin to compose a status as you normally would.
- On iOS, a list of options will show up below the text field, tap on Live Video > Continue.
- On Android, tap on Go Live > Continue.
- Give your Live video a title (e.g. "Pre-Stream Live chat") and set the level of privacy (friends, public, etc).
Once the streaming begins you will alert all followers/friends (if done on a public account) giving everyone a chance to jump into it right away to interact and chat alongside you via the comment section, your screen will also change into two parts which we will go over below:
The top half of your screen will show what your viewers are seeing, with a control to switch between the front and rear facing camera in the top-right corner.
The bottom half of the screen is where notifications of comments and new viewers will show up. During a stream, you can add filter effects to the video, switch between the front and back camera or enter comments in the text field at the bottom.
- Restream.io The best way to stream to YouTube, Twitch, Mixer, Facebook and 30+ other services simultaneously.