How to Set Up a Discord Server
So you want to set up a discord server? Setting up a discord server is a very easy process, and anyone can do it!
Recommended Size: 100 Subs
- Browse to https://discordapp.com/ and select "Download"
- Or click here to download directly (Windows)
- You can also use Discord from your Browser on their website.
Create The Server
- To get started, head over to Discord and click the circle with the plus sign inside it on the left-hand column.
- This will prompt you to either Create a new server or Join an existing server.
- We want to create a server, so select that option.
- On the next screen you will be able to change the server’s icon, name the server and select the server’s region.
Now we’ve created a server! It’s not very interesting at this stage though.
In the upper left-hand corner, click on the three dots by the server's name and click on Server Settings. From here you can add more channels to your server, add or delete roles, edit role permissions and so much more!